Browse by Category
RITCHEY FRAME KIT P-29ER V2
he return of the legendary Ritchey Mountain Bike.
Tom Ritchey applied decades of racing, designing and building steel mountain bikes into the p-29er.
Like any Ritchey, this bike is born to go fast without sacrificing comfort or durability. Heat-treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic II tubing in our own unique butting profiles results in a frame that balances rough trail compliance with sprint-winning stiffness.
The 29er-specific geometry was defined by the best way we know: countless hours of saddle time under Tom Ritchey, World Cup legend Thomas Frischknecht and other racers. The result: nimble handling that captures the benefits of the big wheels - stable but not sluggish, equally at home on all-day epics or tight, technical singletrack race courses.
- Sizes: S (15”), M (17”), L (19”), XL (21”)
- Fork: Designed for use with 100mm travel forks
- Ritchey forged-and-machined 1.5” tapered head tube
- Headset: Integrated 1.5” tapered
Upper bearing: 41.8mm OD / IS42/28.6 (S.H.I.S.)
Lower bearing: 52mm OD / IS52/40 (S.H.I.S.)
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm English threaded
- Rear spacing: 10x135
- Front derailleur: 28.6 low clamp - top or dual pull
- Clearance for up to 2.25” tires
- Weight: 2,150g (L/19”, frame only)